Investor Immigration To Australia
Investor migration or immigration is a catchphrase, greatly respected and cared for, by all governments throughout the world, as it brings the capital, greatly valued manpower worthy to increase the economy through the capital as well as broader commerce expertise and trade insights – that not only the government circles even all other sectors greatly value – as the investor is being considered - the greater source of employment, a bigger generator of economy for the commercial markets, as well as a bigger booster of the exchequer of the same country – the investor is entering into with his coffers of Dollars, Pound sterling, and so on.
The significant features of Australian Investor Immigration
Australian investor immigration has two options:
- Significant Investor Visa (SIV)
- Applicants are required to invest $5 million over 4 years\
- Premium Investor Visa (PIV)
- Applicants are required to invest $15 million over 12 months
The reasons of opting to Australia for Investor Immigration
Australia is truly a green field for the investor immigration, being the Australia as a highly developed country in the western world – thus there is good greater scope of advancement in any commercial area, the investor is willing to invest, and earn the revenues and move ahead in your life by developing leaps and bounds.
Few highly intrinsic and basic reasons which perfectly validate to immediately immigrate to Australia for investing are listed as under:
- Stable currency and viable monetary policies to grow the economy rapidly and that proves assisting in business growth and development for the investors, from across the world,
- Peaceful ambiance for living and undertaking business matters,
- High standard amenities to enjoy the life,
- A financial hub for every sort of start-up enterprise or initiating an already flourishing venture in this part of the world,
How to qualify for the investor immigration to Australia
The formalities to complete, as a pre-requisite for qualifying the process of investor immigration to Australia are as under:
- Age shouldn’t exceed 45 and be having the skills of vocational English,
- Initially must be ready to invest, for a period of 4 years,
- Should have relevant experience of around 5 years in the specific field, in which the applicant is ready to invest in,
- Must be meeting the standards of Australia—such as health, credibility, Police background checks, character.
- Once investment is made, he or she is given 4-years visa, and then it is extended for permanent residency visa.
Pre-requisites to apply for investor immigration to Australia
The formalities and procedures with respect to skilled migration are very lengthy thus, anyone aspiring to apply for investor immigration to Australia, should contact the office of Streamline Consultants (SC), where the competent counsellors will guide you, and fulfill all formalities, in respect of, your migration to Australia.
Streamline Consultants (SC) – as a famous Immigration and Visa Services Provider
SC, a renowned service provider, assists and supports the applicants willing to immigrate to any foreign country, for permanent settlement through skilled migration program.
SC is one of the leading immigration consultancy firms as having the best expertise and having complete cognizance about the rules and regulations of the western countries.
Streamline Consultants has the international exposure as well as the practical expertise to complete all formalities of immigration and visa to all countries of the world, exclusively to Denmark, so SC never compromise on the quality of our services and facilities that is why the increasing number of applicants is the best proof of the same reality. If you are really interested to shift to Denmark then please consult the counsellors at Streamline Consultants, you may surely feel happy at the end.